Friday 22 April 2011

Transfer season...

OK, the boat is now half way around the worlds oceans, tucked safely into a 40 foot container. And it's now time to pay for the shipping. As I mentioned before I had got a little fleeced by my bank when using them to transfer the money for the boat. So I set about finding a different way of transferring funds overseas. Well I can now recommend using MONEYCORP A a fantastic firm that normally only charges £15 for a transfer of the size I am making. But because we had seen a web article on the Telegraph website which described them as the "go to business for money trading" they would do the first transaction for FREE! A world away from my banks attitude! A great firm, really friendly and helpful staff. In short I wish I'd found them at the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment