Thursday 30 June 2011

Insurace claim

Lesson No1 if you want anything done quickly email someone in New Zealand.

As most of you will know my boat was damaged whilst being shipped. I originally emailed Oceanbridge in NZ about this and as ever got a immediate email back. I was asked to contact Atlantic Pacific in the UK, well do you think I've had a response yet? Well 3 weeks have been and gone and not a peep. So I'll email NZ to see if they can help. Yep you guessed it, an immediate response even though the individual I emailed was on holiday. All the information I needed to move forward was there, even a CC hurry up to the Atlantic Pacific UK to contact me ( which they still haven't done ).

So if anyone's at all worried about the long distance communication involved in getting a 3.7 imported, I wouldn't worry. In my experience everything's dealt with in a very timely manner. And far better than you get in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment